High-asset divorces are comprehensive and should be handled by family law attorneys who have the skill and experience to protect your rights and make sure assets are divided fairly and properly. At The Cherry Law Firm PC, we handle all matters associated with a high-asset divorce, including:
- Uncovering Hidden Assets: If you suspect your spouse is hiding assets, we can perform the necessary discovery to uncover these assets and increase the monetary award for your support/divorce case.
- Dividing Pensions, 401(k)s: Dividing retirement accounts and pensions is a complicated process. We have longstanding relationships with various industry experts in order to effectuate such divisions.
- Business Valuations:There are several ways to handle a business in divorce. We can walk you through your options, helping you determine the best one for you. We have extensive transactional experience in connection with buy-sell agreements, the sale of assets, buy-outs of business interests and dissolution of business assets and entities.
- Real Estate: Whether you have one home or several, we have the skills to help you achieve a favorable division.
- Equitable Division: Your property should be divided fairly, though not necessarily equally. We have substantial experience with negotiating and litigating the equitable distribution of assets.
Helping Primary Wage-Earners Through Divorce
If you are the primary wage-earner in your family, you may be concerned about how your divorce will change your lifestyle. While Georgia law does call for an equitable distribution of marital assets, including spousal support in many cases, there is no one-size-fits-all approach.
We provide competent, knowledgeable and aggressive legal representation to business ownersand others who are the family breadwinners. We can determine the best options for you situation.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today
The sooner you call us, the sooner we can advise you as to the best course of action for your high asset divorce. To schedule a free 15-minute consultation, call us today at 770-444-3399, or click here to access our online scheduler. We serve clients throughout metro Atlanta, including those in Cobb County, Paulding County, Cherokee County and Bartow County.