Diane Cherry has practiced law for thirty years and has amassed a wealth of knowledge and experience handling domestic cases. Diane has represented hundreds of clients in Georgia's federal and state courts and has years of courtroom experience. She ardently and aggressively represents clients regardless of the size of their cases.
Diane is a skilled negotiator with many established and respected relationships within the criminal justice system in courts across Georgia. She is an accomplished and experienced trial lawyer and have been a Martindale-Hubbell “AV” rated attorney for more than 25 years, is rated by AVVO as superb, earning 10 out of 10 points for experience, industry recognition and professional conduct, and is endorsed by her peers and is the winner of the client's choice award on Kudzu.com for her consistently superb client ratings.
She is a creative legal thinker with the knowledge and experience to efficiently and effectively handle cases. Diane is a seasoned professional and will give you a frank and honest case assessment and dedicate herself to getting you the best outcome for your case.
Diane gives every client and case the highest level of care and attention to detail.
Why Choose The Cherry Law Firm?
The Cherry Law Firm, P.C. family law firm for people with personal and financial situations which call for experience, analytical skill and in-depth knowledge of the law.
Diane Cherry works extensively with clients in numerous areas including:
- Sizable-asset divorce negotiations and litigation
- ADR alternatives to litigation
- Professional practice and business valuations
- Resolution of sensitive child custody, parenting time and child support issues.
- Issues surrounding parental relocation and interstate custody disputes
- Litigation over the validity and enforceability of prenuptial agreements
- Paternity and legitimation matters for professionals, business leaders and athletes
- Counsel and representation on domestic partnerships
- Guardianships of minors and elderly individuals
- Step-Parent Adoptions
The Cherry Law Firm, P.C. is a small firm that gets big results. If you need a dedicated advocate in a family law case, Diane Cherry and The Cherry Law Firm will painstakingly work your case from beginning to end to get you the best outcome possible. Call us today at 770-444-3399.
For more information, join the discussion at the Georgia Divorce Network google+ community.